Saturday 4 January 2014

Stash of Red: White Hat and Blue Jeans



Hi Everyone!!


We were heading for a get - together and a meeting when we clicked these on the way. While getting ready I was thinking of wearing something that works for both the events. 





I wanted my outfit to keep me relaxed as I knew the whole day was going to be hectic. Thus, I paired my comfortable white tee with boyfriend Jeans. To get the semi formal look, I added a black blazer and a hat. To add a little color to the entire outfit, I added red stilettos with some red lip color and I was good to go :)

Pairing blue jeans with a white top is one of my favorite look. This look can never go wrong. If you are not in a mood to dress up or if you don't have any clue of what to wear, then  pair your denim jeans and a white top and you can never go wrong. 


The meeting went well and I had an amazing time afterwards with my friends. 


Thank you so much for reading !


Outfit:

White Tee Shirt
Blazer: Harpa ( Here )
Jeans: Pepe Jeans London
Hat: ALDO Accessories
Shoes- Stelatoes Shoe ( Similar Here)
Watch - Fossil ( Here ) ( Here )
Bag: Bags and Bags, Janpath

2 comments: