Saturday 11 January 2014

MJ Love: Orange Jacket and Black Jeans



Hi Everyone!!


I'm a big big fan of MJ - Micheal Jackson. I love all his songs and love the way he dance. His songs can make other people dance and smile. 

I also like the unique sense of dressing he had, specially his patterned blazers. 




This blazer belongs to my friend and when I first saw it, it immediately reminded me of MJ. I would like to thank my friend for letting me share this jacket with you guys. 



Its high collar, shoulder cutout and big buttons makes it looks like MJ style jacket to me.  The color tone of this jacket is quite similar to the one he wore in Thriller and Beat It. To give this pairing a more MJ look, I paired this jacket with a black and grey tank top and black jeans. 



Thank you so much for reading. Let me know what do you think about this look :)

Outfit:

Jacket: Big C (Sarojini Nagar)
Black and Grey: Tank Top
Black Jeans
Accessories: Watch - ALDO
Bag: Stilettos
Shoes- Stelatoes Shoe ( Similar Here)


No comments:

Post a Comment