Sunday 29 December 2013

Sparkly Night: New Year Special Pairing



Hi Everyone!

Like I did for Christmas, I selected the outfit for my New Year eve's party too. I have selected the outfit and then decided to add some sparkle to it. 

As the weather is quite cold and like every end of December it gets cooler, I decided to pair some layers for my new year look and this has to be sparkly :)



 I have paired my one piece which have a Metallic shine to it (also paired it here) and used it as a skirt by adding my black peplum top. I'm a huge fan of peplum tops and was searching one for me from quite some time. I have posted a weekly tip on it as well ( here ). Also, paired a leather jacket to stay warm in this chilly weather. 






Year 2013 has been an amazing year for me. I have finally started living my dream through this blog. It was also not possible without all your love and support. Here's a small greeting video for all of you wishing a Merry Christmas and a great New Year 14'. I would like to thank you for your love and support and I wish year 2014 brings joy, love and success to everyone!


I'm all set to welcome the New Year. What's your plan?

Thank you so much for reading!

Outfit:

Metallic Dress and Necklace: Globus F21
Peplum Top and Belt: Myntra.com ( Here ) and  ( Here )
Leather Jacket: Zara ( Similar Here )
Black Peep Toes - Stelatoes Shoe ( Similar Here )
Clutch: Lifestyle


No comments:

Post a Comment