Sunday 15 December 2013

Snow White: White Jacket and Light Blue Skirt



Hi Everyone!


I was wondering a few days ago that its December already and still its not that cold in Delhi and a few days after I fell ill. Well I'm a lot more better now, thanks to my mom. Although the weather has changed now, it's quite chilly at night but still sunny in the afternoon. 



Today, I have played with white tone with a mix of blue. I have used my white tank top, white Jacket and light blue skirt for this pairing. I have also paired a Multicolored clutch and shoes with it.



To go with it, I have paired my blue sequenced earrings, a bracelet and a white Fossil watch. 



Do not forget to leave your comments and your suggestions. Also, if you would like to request for any particular pairing post, please feel free to let me know and I would love to do that.

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you all are having a great weekend!

Outfits:

Jacket and Skirt: Yell ( Here ) and Here )
White Tank Top ( Here )
Shoes: Westside
Accesories: Watch - Fossil ( Here ) ( Here ), Braclet and Earring - Swarovski (old),
Multi Color Clutch: Stelatoes

4 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit post. When I read Cinderellaesque I thought it'd be a flowy skirt but yours is quite the New Age Cinderella one ;) Also, I love that clutch.

    xoxo
    Defiant Princess
    http://khanvibes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really stunning, I also like the earrings and the watch and I think they complement your outfit beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome is an understatement. loved it

    ReplyDelete