Wednesday 23 October 2013

Weekly Tip: Think Pink


Hi Everyone!


I was going through Vogue's website and I really liked their article 'Think Pink' and then I thought of using this in my next weekly tip. 

Pink is the color most commonly associated with femininity, sensitivity, tenderness, childhood, and the romantic and we girls love it.   

So, think pink this autumn/winter. Instead of embellishment and color blocking with bold tones, go for shades of blush, rose and magenta in key pieces - sweaters, dresses, pants and skirts.




 If you do not want wear pink head-to-toe, pair the various hues of rose with classic separates in neutral tones of whites, ivories, stone, khakhis, greys, blacks and metallics.
 




Pink is especially natural in India. It reminds us of Rajasthani choli blouses and girly wedding lehengas and suits. 




I bought a pink Anarkali suit recently to attend wedding function of my cousin brother. I can't wait to show you that. I fall in love with that as soon as I saw it.

Thank you so much for reading. Please do not forget to leave your comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment