Sunday 11 August 2013

Visit to Kesrauli: Palazzo Pants and Orange Touch

Hi Everyone!

While you are reading this, I'm on my way back home. For me this was a very small trip. We stayed at the 'Neemrana Hotels' (Hill Fort) which is actually a Heritage Hotel. The view from the hotel was breath-taking and relaxing.
 


So, straight from Kesrauli, I bring you my palazzo pants with a tinch of orange. Palazzo pants are very comfortable, especially in summers because they are very loose and provide room for air and they also give a very smart look. Since Palazzo pants are so flowy and wavy, I have paired them with a tight-fitted Ganji top. This look creates an illusion of adding length to the legs making you look taller.
  



Palazzo pants flare out evenly from the waist to the ankle, and are therefore different from bell bottoms. You can wear these pants if you're going out shopping, for a coffee or even at your office. These pants give you a very sophisticated yet a casual look.





So Girls! Get out of those boring tight-fitted jeans and try these palazzo pants. Also, let me know how you will like to pair your pants.


I had a lot of fun and I hope you guys had fun over the weekend too.

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you liked the post.

Outfit:
Palazzo Pants: ( Similar Here )
Orange Ganji Top
Crochet Jacket: Old
Belt: Myntra.com ( Here )
Necklace: Stelatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment