Sunday 4 August 2013

Pinky Evening - Pink T-Shirt and White Jean

Hi Everyone!


Hope you are having a great Sunday so far!


Yesterday evening we had a small get together with friends. I decided to keep the look simple as Delhi's temperature is hot and humid. So, I decided to pair my pink cotton t-shirt with white jeans. The light color of the outfit gives it a very simple and relaxed look. So, we quickly finished the shoot and headed for my friend's place. 





If you don't feel the heat, your mood will be relaxed and you can enjoy the company of your friends. We had a great time last night :)



I'm so excited to let you guys know that after the really long time, I'm going for a vacation. I am visiting Kesrauli, Rajasthan which is not far from Delhi and as always I'm gonna keep you guys posted. Also, I would love to know from all of you, if you ever visited this place and if there are any famous places to visit.

Thank you so much reading! Please do not forget to comment below. 

Outfit:
Pink Jersey T-Shirt: Harpa 
White Jeans
Shoes: ( Similar Here )
Shades: Ray Ban ( Here )

No comments:

Post a Comment