Sunday 28 July 2013

The Brick Wall: Flowy Top and Multicolor Clutch

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all are enjoying your Sunday.

I recently went to passport office for some work and believe me it is hell lot of work and tiring as well. It was cloudy and a little humid too, so I kept my look simple.



I bought this top from Globus pretty long time back and I love the look and feel of this top. The material of this top is very soft and light. The flowy look of this top gives it a very contemporary and dramatic look and I get many compliments whenever I wear it. I love this piece in my closet and I don't really miss a chance to wear it.

 

As the color of this top is white and we all know that white goes very well with denims, so, I paired it with my favorite skinny jeans and to add a little color in the entire look of the outfit I carried my multi-color clutch.   







I'm planning to start monthly giveaways which will have small contests and lots of fun stuff and the winner will get a free gift. I will post more details regarding the same soon. So, do keeping checking my blog and my Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/Fahionbyruda ).

Thank you so much for reading!

Outfit:

Flowy Top: Globus (old)
Jeans: S. Oliver ( Here )
Multi Color Clutch: Stelatoes
Jewellery: Necklace and Ring (Fashionandyou) and Bracelet (Pantaloons)
Shoes: Heels
Watch: ALDO ( Here )

No comments:

Post a Comment