Sunday 16 June 2013

Combo Flair - Flair Skirt with Georgette Top

Hi Everyone!

I saw this amazingly beautiful skirt at Zara few months ago and the moment I saw it, I fell in love with this skirt. The work done in this skirt makes it look so elegant and with the little shade of green color in it, gives the skirt a very vibrant look. In my closet, this is one of my personal favorite. I take care of this skirt more than anything.

 
I was looking for a perfect top to pair with this skirt and I finally found this black georgette top on fashionandyou.  The little high neck of this top was going perfect with this flair skirt. It has a flair at front which is matching with the skirt. I will off course pair this skirt with other things and ways too but I guess this is the perfect pairing to introduce this skirt to you guys.







I was heading towards a party when we quickly clicked these pictures for the blog post. This pairing is idle for get together, parties, dinner dates, etc.


I hope you like the skirt and today's pairing. Please do leave your comments below. 
 
I would also like to thank you for all your love and support which encourages me every time to work hard. Wish you a really great weekend and keep partying!
Outfit:

Black Top: Fashionandyou ( Here )
Skirt: Zara ( Here )
Shoes: Stelatoes Shoe (Similar Here)
Black Clutch: Shopper Stop
Green Belt: Janpath
Watch: French Connection Watches (FCUK)

3 comments:

  1. wow the skirt is really amazing. u can do so much with it, dress it up, dress it down... really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot and sexy skirt for girls from Bebe and ALdo brand..

    http://www.majorbrands.in/

    ReplyDelete