Sunday 12 May 2013

Bubble Print - White and Green Combo

Hi Friends!! I hope you are having a nice weekend.


I saw this dress in a store when I last visited GK M block market. I was actually looking for something to wear to beat the heat and found this bubble print dress. It's a 100 percent cotton dress and so soft and comfortable to wear in hot summers. As soon as I saw this dress, I knew I want it.



I have paired this dress with a summer coat that are nowadays available in many stores. You can wear them to your formal meetings, on a date, formal parties, etc. You can also pair this dress with a scarf which will equally look great.




 Thank you so much for reading this. Do let me know what have you bought recently to beat the heat.

Outfit:

Bubble Print Dress - Weavers
White Clutch - Home Made (will share the secret of making this soon ;) )
White Summer Blazer - Yell (Here)
Necklace and Belt - Incense
Shoes - Heels
Watch -French Connection Watches (FCUK)
Heart Shaped White Scarf

1 comment: