Saturday 20 April 2013

Spring Colors - Flowery Print

Hi Everyone!!

Like every spring season, floral prints and wedges are always appropriate, as are bright colors and above-the-knee length dresses, shorts and skirts. So, I have selected a flowery print top and a super lemon shorts for this pairing of mine.


The temperature here in Delhi starts rising as spring starts. So, to beat the heat, shorts are a great solution. I went shopping today and this top was so comfortable and relaxing that I was not feeling the heat at all.




I was wearing a short length wedge heel as I can walk and shop at the same time and keep my feet happy :)


Thank you so much for reading this. Looking forward to see all your comments.

Outfit:

Flowery Top : Aadro Women
Super Yellow shorts: H&M ( here )
Yellow Belt: ( here )
Sling Bag: From Heels
Nude Wedge Shoes: Old

No comments:

Post a Comment