Sunday 28 April 2013

Earthy Tones: Beige Shades and Leopard Print

Hi Everyone! I hope you all having a really nice weekend.



Beige shades have always been my favorite colors and they go very well with animal prints. To keep yourself relaxed and clam, light shades like beige always help.









I would love to know from you all, which patterns would you like to pair up with your nude shade clothes?

Thank you so much and I greatly appreciate that you are taking your time out from your busy schedule and spending time to check out my blog and being with me in this journey. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Outfit:

Top: Pepe Jeans London (Similar Here)
White Jeans
Leopard Print Handbag: Gifted (Similar Here)
Fossil Watch: (Here )
Nude/Beige Wedge Heels: Old
Golden Bracelet
Black Heart Scarf: Local Market ( Similar Here )

No comments:

Post a Comment